Choosing sunglasses that enhance your features and complement your makeup can be a game-changer for your overall look. Here’s how to choose sunglasses that serve as eye-openers and make your features pop:
- Consider Your Face Shape: The shape of your sunglasses should complement your face shape. If you have a round face, opt for angular or square frames to add definition. If you have an oval face, you can pull off most shapes. If you have a square face, round or oval frames can soften your features.
- Coordinate with Your Makeup: When choosing sunglasses, consider the makeup look you’ll be wearing. If you’re wearing bold and colorful makeup, you might want to opt for neutral-colored sunglasses to balance out the look. Conversely, if you’re wearing neutral makeup, you can add a pop of color with your sunglasses.
- Match the Frame Color: The color of your frames can also impact how well they complement your makeup. Choose a frame color that complements your skin tone, hair color, and makeup. Warmer skin tones can opt for frames in gold, brown, or tortoise, while cooler skin tones can go for frames in silver, black, or blue.
- Consider the Shape of Your Brows: The shape of your eyebrows can also play a role in how well your clip on sunglasses complement your makeup. Choose frames that follow the natural curve of your brows or opt for frames with a brow bar that highlights your brows.
- Think About the Lens Color: The color of the lenses can also affect how well your sunglasses complement your makeup. If you’re wearing colorful eye makeup, you might want to opt for neutral or gradient lenses. If you’re wearing neutral eye makeup, you can experiment with colored lenses.
- Pay Attention to the Details: The small details, such as the color of the lenses, the material of the frames, and any embellishments, can make a big difference in how your sunglasses enhance your features and complement your makeup. Pay attention to these details to find the perfect pair of shades.
By considering your face shape, coordinating with your makeup, matching the frame color, considering the shape of your brows, thinking about the lens color, and paying attention to the details, you can choose sunglasses that enhance your features and complement your makeup for a polished and put-together look.